Laws prohibit us from sharing certain information within our affiliated family of banks and companies without your express written or oral consent or, in a few cases, under any circumstances.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think are in line with your interest in mortgage financing.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Jersey Mortgage Company is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We do all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Contact Jersey Mortgage Company
If you have a question or concern about your data with us, please contact us by using the information below:
511 South Avenue East
Cranford, New Jersey 07016
(800) 342-6597 toll free